Thank you ladies!! Update:

So I left off yesterday asking if I'd be odd to keep my sons pulled tooth from surgery. I went in to ask the nurse and they went in to tal to dr and I got the best news!!!

No need to save the tooth because turned out she didn't need to pull it!!! He has all his teeth still although some are silver capped I am just thankful that surgery went quicker then thought and much easier.

Waking him was tough and hard to watch my baby cry, mouth all swollen, and groggy. Poor thing couldn't see straight but turned when he heard my voice. I'm just thankful that he adjusted back to normal well. He woke up and was able to keep down his water and juice the nurses gave an this morning he is nearly back to normal. I'm keeping us home today for a pajama hang out and relaxation and filling up on plenty of soft foods. He is in his glory eating lots of jello lol

Thanks for the well wishes yesterday. Your comments helped put my mind at ease.

nnh_mama

Asked by nnh_mama at 12:47 PM on Aug. 9, 2013 in General Parenting

• I'm glad everything went well. :)
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:49 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• I'm so glad! Give the little guy lots of hugs!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:19 PM on Aug. 9, 2013