Driving me crazy lol!

I have this really short peice hair on my scalp, like by ear lobe, kind of in the middle. It's driving me insane! Lol. Is it going to grow out? And is it going to grow out to where it's unoticeable and blends withy the rest of my hair? I believe it broke off when I had sew in hair extensions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Aug. 9, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• You have a hair growing out of your ear lobe and you think it's from hair extensions???

If it's growing from your ear lobe then no I don't think it's going to just blend it. If it's part of your extension, then uh ya go ahead and snip it.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• ***It's a short hair piece on my SCALP BY my ear lope....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• Must have missed that part, I could have sworn it said On the lobe, but whatever. I would think the only time it is noticeable would be if your hair was up in a ponytail. You could leave it alone, and when you pull your hair up and it bothers you just pluck it.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:08 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• I would assume I will grow out eventually
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:09 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• it will grow out- but it will take some time
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:21 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• I took Viviscal to grow my hair quicker and it did work, you could try that. It grew a lot quicker with that than when I used to take Biotin to help with hair growth and I noticed a lot of new hair growth with it as well. I bought mine off of Amazon, but I would imagine they may carry it at GNC (I'm not sure if they do).
    Nos4

Answer by Nos4 at 3:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• Cassie-- it did say that. I had edited it. Lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:24 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• Just yank it out. When it grows back, yank it out again. Yank it until you are too old to remember it needs yanking, LOL :D
    SamDu

Answer by SamDu at 1:12 AM on Aug. 10, 2013

• it will grow out
    Ramble_on

Answer by Ramble_on at 1:17 AM on Dec. 30, 2013