So i gave hera chance....

I let my son sleep at my mil house.....I picked him up this morning and I went in the room and it smelled like pee asked her why.....(im kindof trying to potty train my son,like when I go I put him on the pot) she said she put underwear on him and he wet his bed and she told him he has to sleep in it to learn his lesson. I was so mad my son is going to be 2 in Nov.i sent diapers and the pot and she knew he was not potty trained yet....do you think what she did was uncalled for or im I wrong and overreacted

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Aug. 9, 2013 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would be pissed if someone did that to my kid. NOT her place and that is just wrong.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 4:51 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• Poor baby!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:51 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• he was so wet his hair was wet
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:52 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• She wouldn't be watching my kid again. Probably ever
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 4:54 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• That's not only disgusting, it's unsanitary. Did she do that potty training technique on your husband when he was little? If so, I feel sorry for him. I wouldn't allow any more overnights at her place until he's fully trained. And even then, she wouldn't be first choice.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:55 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• nope, i would be mad too. if you just started training him, she shouldn't have done that! he could have gotten really sick! i'd say no more sleepovers until after he is fully potty trained before letting him spent another night over there.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 4:55 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• That's disgusting and I don't see that as learning a lesson. That's fucked up and unhygienic.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 4:55 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• I would be livid! If that's not abuse, it's on the border. I wouldn't let my kid stay with her again.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:57 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• ok im not crazy then lol,she has 5 kids and she said that is what she did for them and the other grandkids.......
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:57 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• and this was the 1st time he stayed there so never agine lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:58 PM on Aug. 9, 2013