Does PMS ever bring you to the brink of wanting to call a lawyer?! adult content

I swear, there are days when I could either wring his neck or call a lawyer. It's getting to be about that time for me, so that's contributing to him getting on my last nerve today. You'd think after being together for over 15 yrs. the man would learn to zip his lip or just leave me the Hell alone!

OK- vent over (sorry- not enough chocolate or alcohol to get me thru this day!) :p

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 5:15 PM on Aug. 9, 2013 in Relationships

• Wait tell menopause comes. You will want to stab him on a daily basis.

Answer by louise2 at 8:51 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• I'm pretty mean. My husband was taking too long in the shower last night and I asked if he was jerking off. He said no he was saving his load for me. I asked him why he and every man thinks they are giving us some kind of blessing and gift of semen. Then I told him not to bother because from a biological standpoint his big brewing load is of no value to me because he's had a vasectomy.

He didn't like that. He said I'm a feminist.

I'm just brutally honest to the point of being mean when I'm PMSing.

I need some kit kats. And some chex mix.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• Yes! I got "how bad can cramps really be?" this morning at 2 am when I was in tears from the cramps!  I don't think he remembers saying it... but still almost kicked him!

saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 5:27 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• Yes and I actually talked to my MD about it and got a scrip that I have on hand when I need it. It's a mellow drug that takes the anger/impatient edge off. I take maybe two a month. Works like a charm.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:29 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• My husband just asked what I've done besides menstruate. I told him to back off or he will wake up with war paint on his face.

It's these birth control pill induced periods. I was fine until I started taking them. The hormone fluctuations make me crazy. But I don't want to hurt when I ovulate.

I'll be alright tomorrow.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:28 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• I'm just plain mean & have zero patience. I feel like I'm the alien bursting thru the skin ready to cause harm! I do have muscle relaxers I can take once the cut-me-in-half cramps kick in. But for now, I'm at the "better stay away from me" phase in this lovely hormonal journey! AGH!!
    mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 6:49 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

louise2 Answer by louise2 5 minutes ago

^^^LOL! Yeah, I thought I could've been starting that last month when my cycle was later than usual. No such luck (I guess, I think) The poor guy will eventually be dealing w/ that, plus our dau starting in w/ her own hormones. (She's 11) I'll bet he'll become a quick learner then! lol :p (Or single!)
    mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 9:04 PM on Aug. 9, 2013