Absolutely had enough if morning sickness now :( adult content

I'm about 7 weeks gone now, and for the last 2 weeks I've been waking up feeling really nauseous, I've only actually thrown up once but I feel ill throughout the entire day, I can hardly eat because everything makes me gag! I tend to feel slightly better by evening time but I'm just so tired of this now. I know I should eat small amounts but its so hard when the thought of any food makes me ill! Any advice pls? I'll try anything!

kylie_bob

Asked by kylie_bob at 5:31 PM on Aug. 9, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I am actually smiling because most women who have morning sickness , end up really being aware of all the parts of their toilets.
    And for a good long while. I would suggest you nibble saltine crackers. No caffeinated soda in sips can sometimes help. But in truth you are having an easy time of it. Your best resource for information is of course your doctor.
    Oh refrain from grease and the smell of it and tomatoes and spicy food for a while. It may or may not help.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:46 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• I felt like this for the first 16-18 weeks with both pregnancies then it returned at the end. I hated that part but it's a good thing. Means all is going well. GL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:44 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• You may have a few more weeks of this. Try to nibble on crackers, eat sour things, and generally keep something in your stomach. I know how hideous it is. I sat in bed all day with "morning" sickness and I'd weep. It should be called hellish, all-damn-day sickness.
    Tell the doc...
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:34 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• It gets better in the second trimester. Smell some lemons that you just cut.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:24 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• Vitamin B6 can help a lot, but obviously talk to your doctor first. My doctor gave me Premesis, a prenatal vitamin that helps with morning sickness.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:26 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• I know where ur comming from my first 2 I had morning sickness so bad I could barely eat anything and not until this one did anyone tell me any "cures" lol
    Papaya capsules
    Ginger...ginger ale puresnaps whatever
    And try changing to gummy prenatals much easier to take when u can't take much of anything hope u get over it sooner than I did!!
    mamalette15

Answer by mamalette15 at 10:51 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• I know I'm not getting sickness anywhere near as bad as some women do, but I'm tired if the constant sicky feeling because my stomach is empty, and not being able to eat because of the fact I'm feeling nauseous. It's a like a vicious circle! Feels like I've got the longest hangover in history.
    kylie_bob

Comment by kylie_bob (original poster) at 5:58 PM on Aug. 9, 2013