Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

what should I do about my son when he become violent with me, he is 39.


Asked by lou1957 at 5:36 PM on Aug. 9, 2013 in Adult Children (18+)

Level 2 (4 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (12)
  • Get on the Internet, sign up for an account on a mom site and ask a bunch of strangers, then call the police and press charges.

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

  • Call the police?

    Answer by Dardenella at 5:38 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

  • You call the police.

    Answer by ChasingBridges at 5:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

  • Beat his ass

    Answer by funlovinlady at 8:24 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

  • I agree with calling the police.

    Answer by QuinnMae at 7:22 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

  • Call the police and press charges the same way you would if he were not your son.

    Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:29 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

  • Madea says to make him some grits??? Really HOT grits in a cast iron skillet.


    Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 10:13 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

  • You throw his grown ass in jail! That's unacceptable and idc what the situation is or was call the cops.

    Answer by rachel216 at 5:39 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

  • the only time i ever was attacked by a family member, was because they forgot to take their meds. i don't want to sound mean or anything, but does your son have mental issues? if so call the dr and let them know what's going on.

    had to do it with hubby's brother in law.

    Answer by noel1978 at 6:12 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

  • All of the above.

    Answer by DJDNY at 7:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2013