I got hubby good last night!

i was watching harvey girls when he came home last night. he don't like musicals, but i was rubbing his foot (he had major toe cramps last night) and so i couldn't shut the movie off. (kids took off with the remote again) he started asking me questions about the movie. he was actually watching the movie until he fell asleep! i was sitting back laughing at him. yesterday it was white christmas, last night it was harvey girls. not sure what i'm going make him fall asleep tonight too. LOL
what do you think xanadu or meet me in st. louis?

hubby's been working 13 hrs a day. which is why he's been having toe and foot cramps lately.

noel1978

Asked by noel1978 at 6:04 PM on Aug. 9, 2013 in Entertainment

• Mine will fall asleep to the real housewives or kardaschians. He swears up and down he hates the shows but can never look away. Til he is asleep lol
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:25 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• for some reason since i moved the living room around the tv part doesn't want to come on. (we don't have cable or dish) so we're stuck watching movies. i never got a chance to watch housewives, they were on the same time as one of my other favorite shows. the kids have to watch every cop show there is on tv. my middle one wants to become one when she gets older.
    noel1978

Comment by noel1978 (original poster) at 6:29 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• Anything on the History Channel! lol :p Or better yet- GOLF!

But since you're looking for kids' movies, I'm stuck. I actually like most of the kids' movies we have. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:24 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• those were musicals i mentioned. meet me in st louis is a judy garland movie and xanadu has olivia newton john in it. yeah they are old movies. the only judy garland movie he's ever seen is wizard of oz.
    noel1978

Comment by noel1978 (original poster) at 10:22 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• You might want to consider getting him the socks for diabetics. It may help his circulation and reduce the cramps.
    I am font of meet me in St. Louis but
    Connie and Carla is slap stick kind of fun.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:35 PM on Aug. 9, 2013