Is this bad? or is it normal?

my friend has the entire series of charmed. she's let us take the first season took it back after we watched it, now we have the second season. ok, we watched most of it over at her place. no big deal right? then one episode comes on (not to sure which season it is) but it has cole it in. my 8 and 6yo says he's a hottie! i'm floored! where did that come from?

is this normal for my 6yo to say that at this age? or is she just coping what her sister is saying and doesn't really know what she's saying?

noel1978

Asked by noel1978 at 6:45 PM on Aug. 9, 2013 in Entertainment

• My son has been saying girls are pretty since he was 4. I think it is normal.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:00 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• Have they been reading CM over mommy's shoulder again?! lol :p What about some of their shows? Heck even some commercials. Hard to say who or where they heard the term "hottie", but I'm w/ kmath on the fact that even at the young age of 4 y/o, or younger, children can make a determination as to who is attractive. (They even did a really cool study on facial recognition & babies & found that babies prefer attractive faces too)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:15 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• She's probably just repeating something she's heard.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:15 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• She's probably copying her sister... But I've heard young girls talk that way before. I know, it took be by surprise a bit too. Girls tend to like boys at a pretty young age.
    AubreyRed

Answer by AubreyRed at 7:50 PM on Aug. 11, 2013