Sooooooo sick!

I took way too many shots the other night, and had a beer right after. That same night, I puked about 4 times... The next day same thing with crazy nausea... The day after, my stomach felt so twisted, along with a bit o nausea. Today is the fourth day, and my stomach feels a little weird today, and a tiny bit of nausea with this weird taste in my mouth!

I've tried crackers, bread, ginger ale, beef stew, water, sprite. Etc...
Contemplating if I should go to the ER or not?

Mommy2bbyboy

Asked by Mommy2bbyboy at 10:31 PM on Aug. 9, 2013 in Food & Drink

• yeah, but you better not drive your self. you may have alcohol poisoning. not sure if that's what it is or not. hubby's not here so i can't ask him.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 10:33 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• Maybe some warm tea
    ladybugmamax2

Answer by ladybugmamax2 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• No you should not go to the ER, in my opinion. You may have a bit of a virus on top of the hangover. It doesn't sound like an emergency. Try urgent care tomorrow if you're not feeling better
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:49 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• A four-day hangover? I'm thinking you might have a tummy bug. Probably not worth a trip to the emergency room.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:23 PM on Aug. 9, 2013

• Yeah ER is NOT for a hangover!! It's for REAL emergencies. Suck it up and ride it out! Next time you'll know better!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:02 AM on Aug. 10, 2013

• as long as your able to keep fluids down and you are progressing ...nope.If this was four days of no fluid yes .Just stick to pain rice ,bananas ,toast and lots of clear fluids till your not nauseated.You probably need potassium so the bananas will help.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 12:07 AM on Aug. 10, 2013

• How many "too many" shots are we talking about? I'm more inclined to think you have some kind of virus that just happens to coincide with you getting drunk, so you went straight from hangover to sick.

If you're really concerned, you could try seeing your regular doctor or going to a walk-in clinic, but I don't think the ER is necessary. Unless you start puking up blood or something, it doesn't seem like an emergency situation to me.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:05 AM on Aug. 10, 2013