I did something naughty!

I have a very prudish sister. She is very religious and kind of a stick in the mud. Tonight we were at her house playing cards, she got board and dropped out of the game to make a grocery list. So she makes her list and get up to go do something else. I started thinking about when I was a kid and my mom would make her list, we always would write crazy things on there like monkeys and candy and so on. My mom would laugh and read her list out loud and we would giggle and giggle. When my sister wasn't looking I added the usual things to her list... candy, monkeys... Well my mom looks over and she started telling me things to add to the list too... so we added condoms to her list... my mom starts laughing like crazy and says to add something funnier than condoms... Bahahaha! I said lube? My mom is dying now and says put SEX lube. So now my very prudie sister is going to get quite a surprise when she looks at her shopping list. I wish I could be there to see her face!!!!

when was the last time you pranked someone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Aug. 10, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Omg. Lol.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:31 AM on Aug. 10, 2013

• Hehhehe!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:37 AM on Aug. 10, 2013

• YAY for LUBE!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:21 AM on Aug. 11, 2013