Nude family adult content

Is nudity ok in your family?

DivaNCali

Asked by DivaNCali at 4:41 PM on Aug. 10, 2013 in General Parenting

• Do we walk around nude, hell no.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 4:44 PM on Aug. 10, 2013

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Aug. 10, 2013

• no. we have two boys.. so no and even if we had two girls no.. lol just no!
    mampanda0422

Answer by mampanda0422 at 4:56 PM on Aug. 10, 2013

• Only when I am by myself! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:58 PM on Aug. 10, 2013

• It's okay in terms of the fact that I've taught my sons that there is nothing wrong with their bodies and there's nothing to be ashamed of. But we don't walk around in the nude, and we all wear some kind of clothing in the common rules. My boys can wear just shorts, for example, I don't make them put on shirts and socks, etc. The basic rule is if it can't be seen in public, it needs to be covered (of course, we don't go by what's seen in Walmart, because we all know the rules don't apply there. lol).
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 5:12 PM on Aug. 10, 2013

• Well, we don't all get naked to have dinner or sit around and watch movies in the evening, if that's what you mean. But if someone is seen getting out of bed with nothing on or coming out of the shower, or if my SO or stepson wants to sit around in his boxers, it's not the end of the world. We've taught our daughter that her body is nothing to be ashamed of. Once in a while on a hot day, she's wanted to strip down to nothing, and I said it was okay as long as she was in the house and nobody was around except her dad and me. The novelty soon wore off and she figured out that clothes are useful for keeping warm and comfortable!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:26 PM on Aug. 10, 2013

• We are the same as Ballad. While we don't sit around naked, it is quick common to see my son walking around with just underwear on(he is 5) and my husband will walk from the bathroom to the bedroom without getting dressed.

It just isn't a huge thing, my son did start becoming more modest about a year ago(he is nearly 6). Where he would rather change without anyone around etc. It's fine and normal either way.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 5:45 PM on Aug. 10, 2013

• ......
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 6:12 PM on Aug. 10, 2013

• We are not shy, but don't parade around naked!
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 6:15 PM on Aug. 10, 2013

• Sory we are not nudists. Well when th grandbaby comes she sometimes I after her bath.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 6:37 PM on Aug. 10, 2013