6 weeks pregnant & bleeding

Please help, I'm 6 weeks pregnant and have had brown discharge for the past few days I had a scan on thursday and bbys heartbeat was there. This morning I was out & went to the toilet and had light red blood. What do I do? I'm so scared! Its my first baby!

1sttimemum607

Asked by 1sttimemum607 at 10:15 AM on Aug. 11, 2013 in Pregnancy

• go to the hospital
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:25 AM on Aug. 11, 2013

• Try not to panic. A little light bleeding isn't uncommon in early pregnancy. Are you cramping at all?

If you're very concerned, go to urgent care and let them take a look at you. You should also give your nurse line a call
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:26 AM on Aug. 11, 2013

• Talk to your doctor. Go home and put your feet up. Rest!

Answer by louise2 at 12:48 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• Your doctor may do a transvaginal ultrasound to see what's going on, or test your blood for levels of the pregnancy hormones and see how they rise or fall over the next several days. Good luck!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:15 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• I'm not cramping, getting the odd pain here & there. I came home to rest and haven't had it since? I'm going to the doctors in the morning this is my first pregnancy & I'm so scared of mc I want this baby so much I'm so scared. Xx
    1sttimemum607

Comment by 1sttimemum607 (original poster) at 4:00 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• Call the doctor NOW.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:36 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• If u feel something is wrong go into er it never hurts to be absoluetly sure and make sure u are adimeny that u believe.something is wrong...mommy insticts are often surpassed by drs cuz ftm aren't very agressive with drs and sometimes u have to be . So all in all if ur scared go to dr right meow!!!! Best of luck to u and LO
    mamalette15

Answer by mamalette15 at 10:43 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• cómo es su bebé
    Alazne

Answer by Alazne at 5:48 PM on Feb. 21, 2014

• ask dr.
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 7:31 PM on Mar. 14, 2014