Have you or any women you know ever done dip?

My crazy but loveable mother in law was over yesterday and she's been trying to quit smoking forever. So yesterday she's here and pulls out a tin of kodiak. It just seemed so gross to me but she's always done her own thing and I love her. I know guys that do dip just never met a woman that did.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Aug. 11, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Ewwww...no
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:38 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• No
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 12:40 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• Wasn't there a similar post a few weeks ago? Anywas, my dh dips and i smoke but there are times when we'll be together and I can't have a cigarette that I will dip. I've never done it in public though, I'd be way too embarrassed.
    GarysWife1991

Answer by GarysWife1991 at 12:45 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• I know one woman who dips, we went to high school together.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:46 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• There was a similar post to this....

Dip is disgusting and I don't know any women that do it. My SO is trying to quit smoking and it's been a month since he has smoked a cigarette (he's smoked a few cigars but says he isn't inhaling). He was going to start dipping but I told him that if he did, I would be very upset with him and would not kiss him or anything. Needless to say, I won that one.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 12:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• Adding...that if it was more socially acceptable I'd dip rather than smoke cigarettes I think it's the lesser of the evils health wise.
    GarysWife1991

Answer by GarysWife1991 at 12:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• And dip does not help you quit smoking. Besides, they are way worse for you. Just sayin
    tempsingl3mom

• Yep, me. Years ago
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 12:56 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• NASTY...and no
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:56 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• While I have not, I do know women that have. One woman was a smoker and was not able to smoke in her apartment or on the premises. She started using chewing tobacco instead.
    ChasingBridges

Answer by ChasingBridges at 1:02 PM on Aug. 11, 2013