Long time no talk ladies!

I figured I would stop by and say a quick hi and give you updates and see how everyone is doing.
Kayla is going into Kindergarten and Conner is going i to preschool. They are growing so fast! Conner is almost the exact same size as Kayla just 1/2 inch difference and they are almost 2 years apart! lol.

I'm still doing my new job but I have a another new one in a different department starting here in the next 2 weeks. Thursday would be my 2 year mark on working with the company.

On a sadder note, my grandma passed away last night. She was my mother figure in my life and I am the one putting the the funeral arrangements together.

How's everyone's life going? Anything new? Am I missing any good stuff?

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 1:23 PM on Aug. 11, 2013 in About CafeMom

• Hey LS!

Sorry to hear about your grandma.....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:52 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• Hi Lost.

I am so sorry for your loss.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 1:55 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• Hey Lost, welcome back. (((((HUGS))))) about your gramma. My dad's mom was my first mom-figure too. She died when I was 16.

Life for me has been interesting. My son, almost 10, has been diagnosed with Asperger's Autism Spectrum Disorder and ADHD. My son's been in taewonwdo for a year and a half now, the rest of us for a year. We just had our belt testing yesterday. My son and I are now blue belts, my daughter and husband are green belts.

As for stuff here on CM, there has been the usual anonotrolls, the JW that pissed everyone off, and the usual bitchfests in posts.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:03 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• Hey! I've been thinking about you. Sorry about your grandma. Hugs sweetie.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 2:27 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• Good to hear from you, Lost. I'm sorry about your grandma.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:44 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• so glad to see you again in here
    sorry for your loss

things here the same- different day, mostly same stuff

things in real life, busy, daughter has in home therapy 6 days a week, and i am more involved time wise with the therapy than it was first explained to me, but seems to be helping. she is starting first grade in a few weeks, worried it will be very difficult for her, but hoping for the best

hope to see you more often in here
    take care
    you have been missed
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:01 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• Hey- glad things are going well with the kids & the job. But so very sorry for your loss. *Hugs*

Things here are pretty much the same- you haven't missed much.

Personally, things at my end are doing fine. We're trying to cram as much fun in as we can in the next few weeks before school starts. I just came in from spending most of the afternoon at the pool w/ my dau & her friend who spent the night. Even gave the dog a bath while we were out there. Take care & keep us posted on how you're doing.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:15 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• Sorry for your loss Lost :(

Same shit, different day here, so you're not really missing much.
    Glad your job is working out for you!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 4:46 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• (((hugs)))
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 5:42 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• So sorry about your grandma, I am glad that the rest of life seems to be going well!
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 6:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2013