Cause for alarm or normal? adult content

I'm 22 weeks pregnant with my second child and today I'm noticing light pink/brown discharge every once in a while. It's not a ton but it's enough that it caught me off guard. With my first pregnancy I had spotting and brown discharge for the first few weeks but that stopped and never happened again after 8 weeks or so. Is the spotting normal this far along or should I give my doctor a call? I'm not cramping and baby is moving a ton so I'm guessing it's fine.

collegexmamix28

Asked by collegexmamix28 at 4:53 PM on Aug. 11, 2013 in Pregnancy

• call

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:55 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• Call. Better safe than sorry.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:59 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• Yup better call just in case... I bled threw out my second pregnancy bc I had a lot if stress she was fine but I called everytime just to b safe
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 5:09 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• I would call just to be safe. Probably something minor/normal, but don't wanna chance it w/baby. <3 Good luck
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 5:10 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• I wouldn't be wasting my time asking, get your butt to the ER or urgent care
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 5:22 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• Its always good to call cuz it could be something just starting mildly and get worse however I also know from previous expience that had a tendancy to happen anytime I had a pelvic exam or intercourse. Usually it would just be small amounts but dr said some spotting is normal with all the pressure in ur pelvis and if u had any sort of anything like intercourse going on that caan trigger it but always call to be safe :-)
    mamalette15

Answer by mamalette15 at 9:39 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• call
    make appt for an external scan if you have not had one to check placenta
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:28 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

• I had that at the beginning of mine and I call the doc they told me to lay down and keep my feet up...but I would still call and ask...never hurts to be safe
    meller02

Answer by meller02 at 4:14 PM on Aug. 13, 2013

• ¿Está embarazada
    Alazne

Answer by Alazne at 5:46 PM on Feb. 21, 2014

• call your dr.
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 7:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2014