Do you like to cook? What is your favorite kitchen tool?

I learned over time that I actually don't like to cook. My favorite tool is the can opener or wine opener. : )

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 6:53 PM on Aug. 11, 2013 in Just for Fun

• You just can't beat a good set of knives!!! 

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:10 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• I have a love hate relationship with cooking. Cooking in itself, I love to do. It's the things that come with it that I hate- making the menu, grocery shopping, and cleaning up from cooking. Right now, my favorite kitchen tool is something that I just got and don't know what I did without it all these years. It is the Pampered Chef Mix and Chop utensil.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:56 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• I enjoy cooking things that take a long time, such as stews, soups, lasagne etc
    My favorite kitchen tool would be my chopper from Pampered Chef :)
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 6:58 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• I love to both cook and bake. I'm really excited about teaching my kids some in depth cooking and baking this school year. My favorite kitchen tools would have to be my stand mixer (the only thing I actually like about my ex-boyfriend is that he gave it to me! lol), and this brownie pan my parents got me for Christmas that has a divider thingie that you put into the batter and it gives you individual brownies when they're baked. So cool, and so easy to use! And no more differently sized brownies because I suck at cutting them equally. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:36 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• A few years ago I got DH a Kitchen Aid stand mixer for his birthday. Best kitchen investment ever.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:58 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• Cook no, Bake yes! I love my grandmas old handmixer, works better than any I have ever used and its a sunbeam lol.
    luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 7:10 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• I don't like to cook but I like to eat :)
    I like my crock pot best lately because its so hot here and it doesn't heat the whole house.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• I know it sounds silly but I freaking LOVE my apple corer
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:14 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• I enjoy cooking for people who will appreciate the effort I put into it, so that rules my kids out. They just want something in their bellies, but thankfully they're not picky so I do get to experiment with different recipes.

My favorite tool is my KitchenAid mandolin slicer. It doesn't get used often, but it's a dream to have.

Close second is my crockpot.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:08 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

I'm jealous! I broke my hand mixer, so I think a stand mixer should be on my birthday/Christmas wishlist. Anyways, I like to cook, but I loathe cleaning up the kitchen afterwards. A good knife is my favorite tool; I like to cut things.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 7:10 PM on Aug. 11, 2013