did anyone have any pre labor signs other than the regular mucous plug lightning yaddahyaddah?

So I am 37 weeks pregnant and I keep having some sort of almost menstrual cramps in my lower abdomen around my pelvis ..I also believve I am having round ligament pains but those are a different feeling than the cramping. This is my 3rd but my first was like amovie pregnancy all the way down to coming on his due date my 2nd was induced 2 weeks after my dd so this pg isvery different than what I have expirenced before. I don't go to the dr until Friday and don't ask mewhy but they don't have on call drs or anyyway to geta hold of em when they rnt open. So my question I guess is did any have any pre labor signs aside from losing mucus plug contractions waters breaking the regualr signs of impending labor like cramping lactating loss of appitite lloose bowls anything I just wanna hear some input know if this is normal I guess please and thank you!

mamalette15

Asked by mamalette15 at 9:18 PM on Aug. 11, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I vaguely remember some cramping but I really don't know if it was a sign of labor or not. There's a lot of aches and pains at the end of pregnancy, you know? Your body is at maximum capacity, and your muscles are stretched beyond what you ever thought they could be. The best guess I would have is just wait it out and see. You could be hours away from a baby, or still have weeks to wait. The doctor told me that pretty much till your water breaks or you are having regular contractions five minutes apart, there's no sure sign.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:45 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• My water broke with both of my pregnancies so that pretty much the only sign I got before labor started.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:37 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• Back when I was pregnant. They called it false labor.

Answer by louise2 at 9:22 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• You are 37 weeks and asking what is normal. Pre labor! Shit ask your doctor not us.

Answer by louise2 at 9:39 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• Look I don't need aany negative feedback from anyone I simply asked a question that I would like input from other mom who have expienced the same thing or had any other sympoptoms that proceed the general early labor signs. So if your going to be negative don't even comment thx!! :-)
    mamalette15

Comment by mamalette15 (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• No comment
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 9:38 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• Look mrs louise2 u appearantly. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed or had a giant bowl of bitch this am so I don't really care for input especially since u obviously didn't read the entire post. "My drs don't have an oncall line no way to get ahold of them unless they r in offoce don't go back untill fri..." I'm not asking if I am in labor simply if anyone had anything happen before they went into early labor. So u can take ur negative nancy attitude stick it somewhere sun don't shit and climb back into your dumpster oscar!!
    mamalette15

Comment by mamalette15 (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• WOW you joined over an hour ago and you have an attitude. Ask your doctor that's my advice.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:27 PM on Aug. 11, 2013

• Must be your first pregnancy!!!
    Actually here it is time to go to bed. Maybe you need to go lay down and rest. You sound stressed!

Answer by louise2 at 11:26 PM on Aug. 11, 2013