Think i have thrush in breast but baby shows no signs?

So I notice a couple days ago I had this deep pain in my breast in between nursing. Thought maybe they were just sore because I had slept on my stomach even though it made them sore . (haha I did this pregnant too I love being on my tummy). Tonight after my baby nursed my nipples felt really irritated kind of sore tinglely. I'm thinking maybe its a yeast infection in my breast , I looked it up but my baby doesn't have white patches in her mouth and is nursing fine, however a couple weeks ago I took her in for diaper rash(she had open sores on her bottom) and the doc gave me nesatin said it looked like yeast. Her rash cleared up and recently came back a little bit. Can babys have thrush and it shows as vaginal/bottom yeast infection? does it sounds like thrush? What can I do for it? She has her 2 month check up tomorrow so ill ask doc,

She is also due for her 2 months shots tomorrow . Should i postpon untill this supossed thrush is gone?

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 12:40 AM on Aug. 12, 2013 in Health

• For the bottom I would suggest at least 15 minutes free willy time after the bath and a lay in the sun if possible., bottoms up
    If you think you have thrush go to the doctor and get the medicine for it and make both of you happier.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:52 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

• I would talk to your docs about it... Tell them what your thinking and feeling! Also for your daughters butt mayb try a new diaper and let her be a little nudest here and there
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 8:57 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

• YES YES YES! Mine never had a white patch; indeed white patches are absent so often they shouldn't be consodered a usual symptom of thrush. Mine DID have rashes.

Lotrimin AF worked really well for this. Nystatin tends to make thrush worse.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:56 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

• Mine never had the white patches in the mouth but had a diaper rash. Both you and babe need treated. I personally would postpone the shots. I would also suggest Genetian Violet for the both you and babe instead of nystatin. Definitely talk with the doc about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Aug. 12, 2013