WHY DO I LOVE TO SMELL CLOROX

IN IM 37 WEEKS PREGNANT HELP

ms.ferrell

Asked by ms.ferrell at 1:29 AM on Aug. 12, 2013 in General Parenting

• I wold suggest you stay away from that stuff
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:30 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

• Call........Your........Doctor!!

We are not licensed therapists. We can do nothing to help you. All we can say is that sniffing bleach is NOT good for you OR your baby.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:53 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

• Be safe, for heaven's sake, if not for yourself then for your baby! And seek help to get over your problem before you raise a child who inherits your love of sniffing bleach.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:38 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

• Pregnancy makes you do weird things. But I don't care how much it's making you like to sniff clorox, stop it. If you can't then get help.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 3:03 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

• Some women experience the need to smell wierd stuff or eat wierd stuff during pregnancy. I have even heard of people having the urge to eat laundry detergent. I myself craved the smell of hand sanitizer with my son. My doctor said that it was my body's way of letting me know I was lacking some sort of vitamin etc. They switched my prenatal vitamin and had me take flinstone vitamins along with it. After about a week the urge to sniff hand sanitizer went away. Whatever you do resist the urge. Do not sniff bleach. That isn't good for you even if you were not pregnant. Call your doctor asap and let him know what is going on. Hopefully they can determine what nutrient or vitamin you, and your baby are lacking. Hope this helps.
    easterling86

Answer by easterling86 at 3:20 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

• welcome to cafemom

DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:05 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

• interesting profile name
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:24 AM on Aug. 12, 2013