Sore lumpy breasts..

I am 26 weeks pregnant. My boobs have been sore the whole time I've been pregnant pretty much. Yesterday I didn't wear a bra for a good period of time. So this morning my boobs hurt so bad like on the part closest to my armpit and there is a knot there..not like a little ball knot tho, I can't really say its round but its hard and it hurts.

I said something to my Dr last time I went and she felt for a second and said its probably just fatty tissue...

What do u think?

EheartsZ07

Asked by EheartsZ07 at 7:48 AM on Aug. 12, 2013 in Health

• I also have discharge from my nipples...
    EheartsZ07

Comment by EheartsZ07 (original poster) at 7:54 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

• I think,,,,you are pregnant. Wear a bra. Talk to your doctor about it again.
    Your breast thing is normal.

Answer by louise2 at 7:58 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

• I think if you don't trust your doctor you should get another one.

Otherwise, believe what they are telling you.
    ChasingBridges

Answer by ChasingBridges at 8:06 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

• You are pregnant, your nipples are going to leak! You could have a blocked duct or something. Mention it again to your doctor, if she is still not concerned either believe her or get a second opinion.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:41 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

• It's all part of the pregnancy process. Your body is getting ready to feed the baby you're about to birth.

You might pick up "So That's What They're For" by Janet Tamaro to learn more about what's underway right now.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:55 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

• Try laying a warm cloth on the spot and see if the pain eases. It might if you have a blocked milk duct. You are probably just leaking colostrum, which is the precursor to the milk you'll produce later.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:55 PM on Aug. 12, 2013