Fisher-Price Precious Planet Jumperoo

I wanted the Rainforest one but it was not instock so I went ahead and bought the precious planet one instead. I like it but it is bulky and dosent fold up and we dont have much space in my apartment so i am thinking about getting a different one maybe. Does any one else own one? Is it a good product or should i take it back for a different one?

KeagansMom08

Asked by KeagansMom08 at 7:15 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i was going to get that one but instead i got the fisher price deluxe jumperoo (it was 30 bucks cheaper!) and i love it. The legs fold for storage
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 7:37 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I had to look it up because I hadn't heard of it before and OMG! That is SOOOO stinkin' cute! It says on the product description that the tubes simply pop off the base for storage.

I have the Rainforest Jumperoo and I wish I would have seen that one when I bought it!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 1:18 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• simply not so much lol
    KeagansMom08

Answer by KeagansMom08 at 1:25 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• what exactly is a jumperoo? we have a rainforest bouncer.... but i' m not sure exactly what it is....
    calvinsmommy18

Answer by calvinsmommy18 at 1:37 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• its a stationary entertainer jumperoo is just what fisher price calls them. It lets your baby to bounce around in a seat with little toys around them its very cute!
    KeagansMom08

Answer by KeagansMom08 at 3:09 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I have the precious planet one and Collin and I love it!
    hannahlove27

Answer by hannahlove27 at 11:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2010