Warning labels.

I enjoy reading warning labels on items, but I was surprised what I noticed this morning on my Almond Milk (a different brand than I normally buy). I just realized it says-in big letters-NOT TO BE USED AS INFANT FORMULA.

My first thought was 'well, duh' but then I realized "Someone obviously had an issue with this".

So, I was wondering what is the best warning you have ever seen on a label?

My favorite was on my now 14 year old son's stroller when he was a baby. It said
"Remove child before folding" Seriously! Did someone actually think you could just fold the child in the stroller?

ChasingBridges

Asked by ChasingBridges at 10:57 AM on Aug. 12, 2013 in Just for Fun

• warning: coffee is hot
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:06 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

• My eyeglass cleaner spray says not for use on contact lenses

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:17 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

• I always enjoy the plastic bags on pillows. Not to used as a toy for infants and children.

Really???
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:47 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

• m-avi

I've seen that warning on steak knives as well!
    ChasingBridges

Comment by ChasingBridges (original poster) at 12:47 PM on Aug. 12, 2013

• The new hair dryer I bought last spring actually had a label on it that said, "Do not use while sleeping." Seriously? Whilesleeping?

Or how about the Superman Halloween costume that says on thebox, "Cape does not allow user to fly."

The scary part is, for every warning label, there was a stupid person somewhere who did the thing being warned against.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:34 PM on Aug. 12, 2013

• mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:37 PM on Aug. 12, 2013

• Not a warning, but on my can of fly spray it says fresh, clean, scent? I don't think bug spray should be scented to MAKE you want to sniff it! Lol
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 5:37 PM on Aug. 12, 2013