Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

OMFG adult content

men have no self respect or standards F/U: my ex never came over yesterday but he did come today to see the kids and he actually just copped a feel while im sitting here on the computer!!!!! the kids are running around too i dont think they saw but still! i told him to stop, then 5 minutes later he comes up behind me and tries that shit again! i was more forceful when i told him to stop but idk what to do. now hes sitting with the kids but if he does it again idk what iim going to do. im afraid to be confrontational with him in front of the kids.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Aug. 12, 2013 in Relationships

Answers (18)
  • So...rather than confront him and tell him to stop touching your body, it's better to allow the kids to think that it's acceptable behavior? You might think they didn't see, but what if you're wrong? You'd be amazed at the things kids see that we think they don't.

    Be an adult, next time he touches you, smack the hell out of his hands and tell him he is not to touch you. Period. If the kids say anything, you use it as an opportunity to explain that it's never okay for someone to touch you without your permission and that you stood up for yourself the same way you expect them to.

    Answer by wendythewriter at 11:07 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

  • im honestly afraid to make him mad while im here with him & the kids alone. i dont think he'd do anything but still.

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:10 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

  • restraining order....

    Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:12 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

  • you don't want to make him mad,but allowing him to molest you is ok?
    Next time,get a neighbor,friend,or family member to sit with you while he's there

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:14 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

  • Why is he coming to see the kids there? And, if that's necessary, why are you staying? Designate visitation to be in a public place

    Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 11:17 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

  • If you do not want to say anything in front of the kids. Pull him aside. And tell him if he does not stop the sexual harassment. You will not allow him to come over and see the kids in your house. Or just wait tell he is ready to leave and nicely inform him. That he has to come pick up the kids from now on. No more visits in my house.


    Answer by louise2 at 11:19 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

  • his visits have to be supervised and i dont want my kids going to his house but its probably best if we start meeting in public places after this.

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

  • THAT man may not have respect, but there are plenty that do.

    Stop allowing yourself to be the victim. If you must allow visits to occur due to a court order, make them somewhere else or have him pick up the kids and take them elsewhere.

    And why are you afraid but don't think he would do anything? Has he done something in the past. If so, maybe a restraining order is needed.

    Answer by ChasingBridges at 11:26 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

  • She wants it that's apparent.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

  • i want what?

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:32 AM on Aug. 12, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.