When you get athletes foot does your toes/toe-nails have a greenish color to them?

They also itch.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Health

• Actually sounds like another form of fungus to me. You can treat it like athletes foot and see if it helps. I hope your feet feel better. I know it is a pain.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:39 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• No athletes foot is more like a scaly rash its usually pink or red. Sounds like toenail fungus.
    4monkees

Answer by 4monkees at 9:07 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• No, that's a fungus under your nail. Although you might have athelete's foot as well if it itches, especially between your toes. There are some anti-fungal treatments that you paint onto your toe nails like polish at Walgreens, try that for the greenish color. It should clear up pretty easily.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 10:11 PM on Feb. 18, 2009