Interesting new study about clutter- just don't let the kids see it!!! :p

http://gma.yahoo.com/einstein-clutter-good-041249899--abc-news-topstories.html

Like the kids will need a good excuse not to keep their rooms picked up! lol :p

At least now if my house is messy, I can say it's b/c I'm too creative to care! :p  (BTW- I heard the same thing about mis-matched socks too & now they're in style-go figure)

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 1:17 PM on Aug. 12, 2013 in General Parenting

• This is what happens when kids who are overly nagged about cleaning their room grow up to be researchers :p
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:41 PM on Aug. 12, 2013

• I am a clutter bug, too. Mostly just papers. Stray vibrator here and there.... LOL
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:01 PM on Aug. 12, 2013

• I have said for MANY years that a clean desk is a sign of a sick mind. **grin**

Answer by gdiamante at 3:10 PM on Aug. 12, 2013

• I will agree that my clutter is often the result of a cluttered mind but I'm not so sure about the creativity part lol. At least not in my case!
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:22 PM on Aug. 12, 2013

• Well, then I guess this explains why I can't find the pen I set down 5 minutes ago, but I can tell you exactly down to the shade of pink the bra a character wore five books ago. LOL

I am...not a slob, but I am not the most organized person in the world, that's for sure. I have stacks of stuff all over the place that I know serve a purpose, but if you ask at any time what that one over there is for, I'm going to look at you like a deer caught in the headlights.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 1:33 PM on Aug. 12, 2013

• Oh, hey! Now I feel like I Must be the mos creative person on the lanet. Yeah, that's the ticket ...

Seriously, though, I was ultra-super-mega-organized before I had my family!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:42 PM on Aug. 12, 2013

• Agree!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:56 PM on Aug. 12, 2013

• That theory has been around for a very long time. I hav used it for my sewing room for years.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 6:57 PM on Aug. 12, 2013