Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

My 12 year old has a yeast infection. I gave her AZO yeast homeopathic medicine. Will that work or should i take her to the doctor

Answer Question

Asked by Amor6182 at 10:55 PM on Aug. 12, 2013 in Tweens (9-12)

Level 1 (3 Credits)
Answers (11)
  • You should take her to the doctor to confirm diagnosis and treat appropriately

    Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:56 PM on Aug. 12, 2013

  • banging head into wall


    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:56 PM on Aug. 12, 2013

  • do you know FOR SURE it's a yeast infection?- if not take her and find out.
    we thought my daughter had one- but it wa persistant for awhile- turned out she had a UTI and it was causing a bit of yeast infection as well.

    Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:57 PM on Aug. 12, 2013

  • um, should I....

    or shouldn't I???

    Oh what the hell...

    How in the world do YOU know what is wrong with her? Only a Dr. can properly diagnose her.


    Answer by m-avi at 10:57 PM on Aug. 12, 2013

  • doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Answer by Crafty26 at 11:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2013

  • she's back but now she has a profile and her daughter is 12

    Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 11:00 PM on Aug. 12, 2013

  • Yes, i will take her to be sure it is nothing serious. THanks for your responses.

    Comment by Amor6182 (original poster) at 11:02 PM on Aug. 12, 2013

  • But_Mommie

    Answer by But_Mommie at 11:11 PM on Aug. 12, 2013

  • I would take her because I would want to know why she has a yeast infection.
    There are many causes, or suspects.
    Vagisil is the weapon of choice, though.

    Answer by Dardenella at 11:24 PM on Aug. 12, 2013

  • Doctor, definitely. Better safe than sorry.

    Answer by Ballad at 1:16 AM on Aug. 13, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.