I just don't know what to do anymore...

A lot of u know about my last posts about my husband cheating on me...there was a lot of history with it...anyway at what point do u say enough...I feel like I owe it to my little girls to keep this family together!! They are almost 5 and 1 1/2....we have had a rocky time and I am so lost and confused...

calliesmommie

Asked by calliesmommie at 1:08 AM on Aug. 13, 2013 in Relationships

• You owe it to your girls to teach them that they do NOT have to be second best to another woman and that they deserve a man who loves them and their children enough not to disrespect the vows he made to them.

I can't begin to tell you what to do, only offer my opinion

luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 1:14 AM on Aug. 13, 2013

• I thought you already decided to leave him.

Isn't he living somewhere else because of his job? Or am I mistaken?
    I agree with luv on this one!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:22 AM on Aug. 13, 2013

• Do all the wrong things for all the right reasons? Yep. That always works.
    Like being a doormat? Or do you want to raise your kids to know what a healthy loving marriage looks like?
    They don't know jack right now. Kids bounce back quicker than we do. Don't waste anymore of your time OR theirs!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:23 AM on Aug. 13, 2013

• You deserve better. So do your girls. Go out and get it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:37 AM on Aug. 13, 2013

• Enough is when you say it is enough.
    Is he continuing to cheat on you?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:48 AM on Aug. 13, 2013

• You asked this before. You do realize that by staying you're teaching your daughters it's OK to marry a slimeball who will cheat on them?

LEAVE. For their sake if not for yours. You do them NO FAVORS by staying. in fact, you're HARMING them by staying. So LEAVE.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:23 AM on Aug. 13, 2013

• You do not owe it to your daughters to live in an unhappy home. They deserve to be happy. You can parent children quite efficiently when separateed/divorced. Do you want them to look back on this time and remember how miserable they were because you thought that you HAD to stay? Imagine the guilt they'll carry when they learn that you stayed and were miserable because of THEM!
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 4:10 AM on Aug. 13, 2013

• I will be the first to tell you that thinking you're keeping the family together by staying only produces the reverse effect. My mom did that, and it tore the family apart. She cried often because she was miserable, and no matter how much you think you can hide it from your kids, they know somehow and find out eventually anyway. You can't plan fights. Leaving seems hard because you're comfortable with what you already know, but think of how exciting it will be to feel happy again not having to sleep next to the enemy. He won't learn by your staying. You owe it to your kids and yourself to LEAVE ASAP. If your kids were grown and faced this same problem, could you honestly tell to stay and tolerate the misery? What are you teaching your kids by your actions? It might be hard, but it will be worth it. You CAN do it and some people say that it wasn't as hard as they thought it would be.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 4:21 AM on Aug. 13, 2013

• I wished my parents did split up. It would have saved our family instead of dealing with two miserable parents.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 4:22 AM on Aug. 13, 2013

• If he is not willing to try to have a good relationship with you.  No cheating.  You do not need to try either.

Answer by louise2 at 7:24 AM on Aug. 13, 2013