Help me find this dress?

I REALLY want the red dress in this ideeli ad, but I can't find it anywhere! I'll cyber hump your leg if you can find it!!!!

BeaverHouse

Asked by BeaverHouse at 10:03 AM on Aug. 13, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:37 AM on Aug. 13, 2013

• I could never buy a dress without trying it on first. What looks good in a photo is not always a correct fit for you. Call local Bridal Shops & see if they carry that brand or can order it for you. You should be measured for it anyway since all Manufacturers cut differently. If you go on the Manufacturers website they usually have a list of Stores they sell to.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:38 AM on Aug. 13, 2013

• http://www.ideeli.com/events/latest

Here's the site, but at the top of the page it said something about the glam gown event being over. I wonder if that means the dress you are looking for is no longer for sale. :/  Damn, and I was so looking forward to that cyber hump too! LOL :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:10 AM on Aug. 13, 2013

• I buy clothes from the net all the time. Most places have really great return policies & I also make adjustments to all of my favorite clothes, so I tend to buy bigger & break out my sewing machine.
    BeaverHouse

Comment by BeaverHouse (original poster) at 11:00 AM on Aug. 13, 2013