Ugh. Whats wrong with me?

This is SO fusterating!! I have cut soda and chocolate/ candy out of my diet. I dont each hardly any junk food. I eat lots of veggies and fruits, and some protine and dairy. adn I cut out about half of my carbs. Still, I GAIN weight. Infact, I gain more weight that when im not on a 'diet'.

Any suggestions? What is wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You should check with your Dr. to make sure you don't have a thyroid problem. That really could be a sign of a thyroid problem. If it is not that and you are looking for a program that yields results, I have recently lost 35 lbs with ""Take Shape for Life" and I am now a health coach for the program. You can check out my webpage at www.huskynomore.tsfl.com

For more info, shoot me an email to huskynomore.tsfl@gmail.com :)

Bijou
    Bijou.I

Answer by Bijou.I at 9:01 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• You might need your thyroid checked.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:39 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Yeah I would get thyroid checked too. Otherwise work out so you have a way to burn calories.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 7:43 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I work out everyother day. Sit ups, Running, Leg LIfts, Sometimes Rowing.
    Anonymous

• If you are working out every other day, you might be gaining muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat. For example, my trainer is tiny, wears a size 2, but she weighs 135. She said she gained 20 lbs when she began training, but still wears a size 2. All muscle.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:09 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• I can tell you right now, it not muscle. I have gone up a size it pants. Since I cut out sugar and soda 2 weeks ago, I have gained 8 pounds.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Feb. 19, 2009

• Sounds like you are retaining water. Evaluate how much sodium is in the foods you are eating. begin drinking a lot of water to flush the water weight out of your body.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 8:22 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Yeah get your thyroid checked. I have hypothyroidism and can't lose a pound to save my life. I eat right and exercise strenuously alternating cardio, weights, and swimming and in the past year I have lost 6 pounds. It sucks because for every pound I lose, there are 5 to gain.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:06 AM on Feb. 22, 2009