WHEN IS SHE GOING TO CUT THE DAMN CORD!? (CURSING)

WHEN THE HELL IS MY MIL GOING TO CUT THE DAMN CORD!? MY HUSBAND IS A GROWN ASS MAN WITH A FAMILY OF HIS OWN! I AM THE ONE WHO'S SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF HIM! NOT HER! UGH! SORRY I'M VENTING! ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM!?

Momma2beauties

Asked by Momma2beauties at 7:32 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh god yes! Message me if you'd like ive got a ton of stories and for once i'd like to hear someone else with the same problem.
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 7:39 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• yes honey i do :)
    sucks and pisses me off and i let hubby know about it!!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:34 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• yep...I do. Because before me he was a single father, he was working and going to school so he relied on her a lot to pick up his son and things...She always says about my SS "I'm more like his mother than his grandmother..." And while I think it is nice that she was so helpful I would think that she would enjoy being able to just sit back and be a grandma...nope Now there are just 2 cords to cut...it's drives me looney. And there is way more to the story but its long....lol
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 7:35 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• ooohhh i hate that! i could fill this whole thing up.. but i will keep it short... i know what your tlkaing about and it drives me nuts!
    Anonymous

• I SWEAR THIS WOMAN IS TRYING TO MAKE ME HOMICIDAL! SHE KNEW I PLANNED TO TAKE MY DH DINNER TO WORK AND SHE TOOK IT INSTEAD! PISSED ME OFF SO FUCKING BAD! UGH! I CAN'T STAND BEING AROUND HER! AND LUCKY ME DH WORKS TIL 11 SO I'M STUCK HERE WITH HER ALL NIGHT!!!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 9:23 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I hope it never happens. I love my MIL. She and my husband have the kind of relationship that I have with my sons. A wedding ring didn't change their relationship and it won't change mine with my sons. A wife isn't supposed to replace a mother.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:39 PM on Feb. 18, 2009