I love my NFL team, but this fan takes it to a whole new level

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201308/check-out-redskins-fans-awesome-lawn

I think it looks pretty cool (even tho I'm not a Redskins fan :p) Do you know anyone this devoted to their favorite team? I know people w/ lots of memorabilia, but nothing like this.

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 4:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2013 in Entertainment

• wow! i thought making my DS' nursery NOLA Saints themed was crazy...that lawn is hardcore dedication!!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:46 PM on Aug. 13, 2013

• There's a bail bonds place next to my boyfriend's watch repair shop that has Denver Broncos stuff over every inch of the walls and hanging from the ceiling. There's even a seat from the old stadium that the owner got when the new one was built. It's kind of fun to go in there and check stuff out; I can't imagine how much money that woman has spent on memorabilia over the years.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:56 PM on Aug. 13, 2013

• I do not know anyone this devoted. I might devote more to my team if we ever get rid of our quarterback. ;-)
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:16 PM on Aug. 13, 2013