Worried and pissed off adult content

I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow. This morning I've had really bad cramping to the point I don't want to move because it hurts so bad and really watery discharge mixed in with hot flashes. I was told by the advice nurse to get to the ER right away but my boyfriends son has an appointment at 4 so I'm unable to go because I have to watch the other two of his kids. My boyfriend doesn't even act concerned at all, meanwhile I hurt so bad I just want to cry :( I just don't understand why this baby isn't as important to him as the 3 kids he's already got.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Aug. 13, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Great guy. You should marry him.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:55 PM on Aug. 13, 2013

• you don't have anyone else to call to take you?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:56 PM on Aug. 13, 2013

• How are you to be expected to watch the children if you are in pain?! He's being a totally insensitive jerk. Do you have anyone you can call who can sit w/ his kids while you get checked out?
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:56 PM on Aug. 13, 2013

• So, when you lose this baby will you still be with your boyfriend?
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 5:59 PM on Aug. 13, 2013

• Unfortunately I don't have anyone to sit with them and the pain has been extremely bad and constant all day and he's known it but said he had things to take care of today. I wasn't aware that I or his unborn baby weren't important.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:00 PM on Aug. 13, 2013

• I am going to be harsh but clearly your unborn baby isn't very important to YOU either. Were it me, I would have called an ambulance the minute the nurse told me to get to the ER.

Your deference to what HE wants is stunning and I think you know that. You'll have all the time in the world to wonder why this isn't important to him. You have a very limited amount of time to get the care your baby needs
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 6:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2013

• I think you need to wake up and smell the coffee.
    Tell him he needs to at least take the other two with him and you call your mother.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 6:05 PM on Aug. 13, 2013

• You have no one you can call? Friend or family?
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 6:09 PM on Aug. 13, 2013

• Call an Ambulance & drag all the kids along.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:16 PM on Aug. 13, 2013

• He can take his other 2 kids with him. You take care of the baby and yourself.

Answer by missanc at 6:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2013