Ever so lazy that you think to yourself...

Man, I really need to pee... but is it worth actually getting up? And then you literally contemplate this thought? That is where I am right now. I need to pee... but I don't want to get up. I am debating how long I can put it off. lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I'd bite the bullet
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:03 PM on Aug. 13, 2013

• Just make sure that you don't sneeze or laugh to hard.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:05 PM on Aug. 13, 2013

• I am just so tired. the baby is asleep and I just want to lay on my bed with my lap top. Who knows how long I will get before he wakes up!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:06 PM on Aug. 13, 2013

• I am the same way sometimes. I need to pee but am to lazy to get up and walk to the bathroom...

Answer by louise2 at 8:07 PM on Aug. 13, 2013

• Is it worth the damage to your kidneys? Is it worth a bladder infection? I used to hold it as long as I could when I was younger cuz I had better things to do. Then I would get horrible kidney infections. The last one that I got was so bad that I blacked out from the pain.

There have been times that I've asked my daughter to pee for me. Apparently it doesn't work that way. LOL
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 8:08 PM on Aug. 13, 2013

• I've felt that way, particularly at night when I didn't want to drag myself out of my warm bed.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2013

• only in the mornings when i really want ten more minutes of sleep
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:12 PM on Aug. 13, 2013

• Yeah, unless it's when I'm already in bed, I don't put off potty breaks. Then, or if I'm out & there aren't any decent bathrooms on the way home. But I know the kind of tired you mean.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:14 PM on Aug. 13, 2013

• I've been the same way, so tired that I've been at the point I've asked my kid to go pee for me. I'm not being serious of course.... I think. It'd be great though, wouldn't it?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:29 PM on Aug. 13, 2013

• Yeah, I get like that sometimes.

But I appreciate you guys mentioning that asking others to pee for you doesn't work. That explains why my mom pees for me, tells me she did, and I still don't feel any better. :D
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:30 PM on Aug. 13, 2013