Why do I have bloody tissue discharge?

I have a doctor's appointment in a few days but though I would ask you ladies. My period ended on Sunday (no bleeding). Before it had started, I had a yeast infection and on the first day or so I had A LOT clotting and some white tissue that came out with it. Yesterday and today, I have had tissue that is tinted pink come out when I go to the bathroom. It mainly happens after I orgasm (not from sex) and is accompanied by some cramping. Other than that, there is no real pain. Any thoughts?

hollyann85

Asked by hollyann85 at 12:35 AM on Aug. 14, 2013 in Health

• Hmmm....I'll get back to you
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:39 AM on Aug. 14, 2013

• My guess would be that your period is not entirely gone.
    Honestly I'd tell you to do a quick finger sweep up there to make sure there is nothing left inside you.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:42 AM on Aug. 14, 2013

• Lol, I actually did but didn't see anything. Like I said, the only thing that triggers it is when I orgasm.
    hollyann85

Comment by hollyann85 (original poster) at 12:47 AM on Aug. 14, 2013

• Don't orgasm, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:47 AM on Aug. 14, 2013

• Call your doc.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:58 AM on Aug. 14, 2013

• I really think a medical professional is the only one who will have relevant advice for your particular situation. All we can do over the Internet is speculate.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:51 AM on Aug. 14, 2013