I am wearing f***king SWEATPANTS in the middle of freaking AUGUST!!!! wtf??

Ok, so I live in MI, but seriously? We have had just 3 days that hit 90 degrees. Anyone else having a cooler then average temps this summer?? I hope this is not a precursor to what this winter may be like...

And does...

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:24 AM on Aug. 14, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Heck, I wear sweatpants all year. I own a pair of shorts or two, but I've always felt self-conscious walking around with bare legs.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:27 AM on Aug. 14, 2013

• The last few days have been cooler than usual. I do not own sweatpants.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:35 AM on Aug. 14, 2013

• "I do not own sweatpants...."PartyGalAnne
    WHAT??? No sweatpants? What kinda person are you?! No sweatpants, how so 'un-american'. :)
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 2:00 AM on Aug. 14, 2013

• Don't take this the wrong way, but I once saw a comedian that said "Sweatpants say "I give up" when it comes to your weight".
    I'm not trying to fool anyone. I am not going to the gym, LOL. Plus I just don't like them.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:19 AM on Aug. 14, 2013

• I live in Toledo,my heat has been on the majority of the summer. Today(Tuesday) was a jean and sweatshirt day,along with the furnace being on
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 3:20 AM on Aug. 14, 2013

• In OH here. I woke up this morning to a house that was at a shivering 66 degrees! It's 50 outside. This has been a terrible summer- barely any time in the pool. :( And I hope you are not right about what winter will be like. I HATE winter!!! And yes, I own sweatpants, but refuse to get them out yet. And yes, shivering does count as exercise! lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:38 AM on Aug. 14, 2013

• Not really, no. We've had a lot more rain than we've been having in recent summers, and I think (when it isn't raining), the humidity's been a bit less, but the temps have been up there in the 90s just like always. Yesterday and the day before we were in the upper 90s with it feeling hotter than 105. THAT has been super miserable.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 6:53 AM on Aug. 14, 2013

• WHAT??? No sweatpants? What kinda person are you?! No sweatpants, how so 'un-american'. :)

They're called yoga pants now - sweatpants with the bottom elastic cut off ;)

45 here this morning. Guess that answers the shorts or jeans for the first day of school question. Can't imagine how cold it's going to be by the time you guys go back.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:59 AM on Aug. 14, 2013

• Well, it has been 'cooler' here in AL than what's normal, but it's rained most of the summer. It's been in the mid 80s as opposed to upper 90s. I just tired of all the rain and thunderstorms.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:02 AM on Aug. 14, 2013

• Yes in NJ already feels like fall instead of summer. We had like a week or two of really hot weather the rest has been very cool. This morning is only 55.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 8:14 AM on Aug. 14, 2013