Online business

I want to start my own online business. What websites let you set up your online store and what are the costs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Aug. 14, 2013 in Money & Work

• It can cost a lot if you do it the same as other business, I have in house web service so not an issue, but licenses and other cost to consider.  Here is a web site to detail more http://www.startupnation.com/business-articles/1227/1/   Having fun adding products to my site and also selling in public when I'm out. You could say I'm a small amazon for business and professionals.

by2013

Answer by by2013 at 2:05 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• What do you have for sale?
    That might play a role in the type of site you want/need.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:33 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• I want to set up an online mall. Where direct sales vendors can rent space from me?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:57 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• I have some things listed in my blog. There are a couple of new ones that you might like.

Selz is one site that just recently launched.   You can also try Etsy and eBay.  

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:35 PM on Aug. 20, 2013