Have you ever slept with someone after first meeting them?

This was in no way planned. He was really cute, and I had always wanted to be wild and spanteoues. We were texting and trying to plan a get together for a while. WE had dinner, and some glances across the table. He said so what do you want to do? I was like I don't know. I'm not very trusting, but for someone reason I felt this way with this guy. He's in town finally. I went back to his hotel, we talked for a little bit watched some TV. And he kept looking over at me. I waited a good 40 minutes. Then he finally kissed me and then we took that in for a little bit, I said you can touch me. And then he started to touch me. It felt so good! I know it's just sex! But, damn it has been almost a year. it was so nice, I forgot what it felt like all this time. so I just ask have you ever slept with someone after a first get together? I was happy we atleast had dinner before. LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Aug. 14, 2013 in Relationships

• I met him for the first time on the Sunday. He came to collect me for our first date on the Tuesday. He arrived early. I was still in the bath and had to get out to open the door. I figured I was already naked so ... I, too, thought it was just sex but that was over 30 years ago and we're still together ...
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 3:42 AM on Aug. 15, 2013

• Sure. It's only sex.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:25 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• Please say that you and him used a condom
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:01 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• Well yeah. I later married him and had two kids. We'd still be happy ever after if he hadn't gotten cancer.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:51 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• Hopefully everyone insists on meeting a person first before sleeping with them...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:42 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• No, I never did. I put a higher premium on sexual intimacy than to only require that a man first have to buy me dinner. Sex for me was the culmination of a courtship that lasted for about 4 years and was followed by a period of engagement and then a wedding. By the time we got to that part, I knew he was interested in loving me, protecting me, and taking care of me. The sex was just gravy, and I've never once regretted having waited nor do I feel like I missed out on anything at all.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:09 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• Yup.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 2:00 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• No but knock yourself out. You only live once! You are an adult & I am hoping you use protection. Be careful he's not a serial killer though! EEEKK
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:23 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• nope, not my style. but no judgment from me.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:18 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Aug. 14, 2013