who is your hero?

mine is Jenna Jameson, and before you bash me for that ill tell you why she is. She was a dork in high school, she was not very pretty and she made something of herself, she is beautiful. and although i dont agree with what she does for a living, I am inspired by her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my dad, he was a single parent who raised me and my brother. He did a very good job. he was my mother and father, and even tho my mom was in my life, my dad was still "my mom" you know what i mean?
    he played barbies with me and made sure i got to do all the things that little girls do with their moms, It was hard on him and somehow he managed to always give us everything we needed.

and by the way maybe your hero should be somebody like Marilyn Monroe, instead of Jenna Jameson.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Inspired to spread your legs for money?!?! JK
    My father is my hero. He was a single father to me and my bro and did a darn good job!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 8:06 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My mom. She has class and really made a lot of herself. She gives so much too.
    Anonymous

• My father...he never had kids of his own and adopted me and my sister when we were 11 and 14 years old. That man took alot of crap from my sister but has always been there, never yelled and still loved us no matter what we did. My father has always been and always will be my hero!
    summernight

Answer by summernight at 8:18 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I don't have a hero
    Anonymous

• wow... so a porn whore is your hero???? wow......
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:25 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• mine is my husband btw.....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

• my hero is my husband. when we found out we were pregnant he joined the army (from the national guard) so i could stay at home with the kids. now he is overseas with a broken back and tailbone. i miss him everyday and thank him so much for what he has done for not only our family but for our country!
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 8:30 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My hero is my Daddy. I was and always will be "Daddy's little girl", even tough he died in 2001 after losing his battle with cancer.

TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:37 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• My heros are my parents. They married at a young age - 19 & 20, lost a 4 year old son at 28 & 29 years old, went on to have 3 more children, one who would be diagnosed as severely autistic, and stayed in the same 2 family home to help take care of my grandparents as they aged. They have been married for 34 years now, and all these losses and tragedies made their marriage stronger....
    frankiesmom125

Answer by frankiesmom125 at 9:16 PM on Feb. 18, 2009