Personal Question if anyone is willing to share

Have you ever had an abortion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Never!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:08 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Nope.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 8:08 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• oh god not this again. but yes i have.. WHY DO YOU ASK?
    Anonymous

• yes. if you are considering this, please consider this carefully. NO one has the right to judge you for your decision as each circumstance is different & can not be completely understood by anyone else except you, especially those who have never been faced with such a difficult decision. and that is all i have to say about that...you & only you can make that decision if that is why you are asking, the decision has to be something you are willing to live with for the rest of you life so consider it carefully please.
    Anonymous

• nope never have... and never will
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:16 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• No, I have never had one, but I do believe in a woman choice.
    Goldenbrowny

Answer by Goldenbrowny at 8:19 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i am very pro-life but if its dangerous to either mom or baby then its understandable..or incest but thats it. i never have nor never iwll. if you are responsible enough to have sex you are responsible to accept the consequences. this is just my opinion
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 8:23 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• annon 8:09 not everyone on here is an "oldie" and may not be aware of the excessive asking of certian questions. Dont be so callased as this is something i think that everyone considering this option should have support. its not an easy decision & asking this question & getting a particular answer may or maynot be a life or death decision...it obviously must have not been an easy one for you or you wouldnt be so defensive about it.......you need to stop!
    Anonymous

• anon 8:23 way to go girl
    Anonymous

• No and I never would under any circumstance but I agree with Kennadismom but I will add mental health of the mother such as a victim of rape to the list of 'understandings'
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:25 PM on Feb. 18, 2009