What's your favorite recipe for baked salmon?

i sprinkled some sea salt, lemon pepper, dried parsley and a dash of vinegar. What's your favorite seasoning/spice?

cookie269

Asked by cookie269 at 5:16 PM on Aug. 14, 2013 in Food & Drink

• Place sliced onion and red bell pepper on the bottom on foil, drizzle olive oil over veges, place salmon on top, skin side down, season with Sazon and Cajun seasonings. Cook on grill until fish is cooked through.

I made this last night and the salmon was so moist and flavorful!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:47 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• marinate in a pineapple juice or o.j. ,soy sauce ,minced garlic ,tiny slices of chives and a bit of brown sugar for a few hours .Bake or grill or sauté or hot smoke. For everything but smoking I make or buy fresh pico and add some crushed pineapple.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 7:25 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• Lay skin side down on piece of parchment large enough to fold into a loose packet. I drizzle about a tsp of clarified butter over fish, follow with cracked pepper , to taste, we use a lot. place two slices of len on fish then top with a sprig of rosemary. fold into loose packet and twist to close. When it comes out of the oven remove lemon and rosemary salt lightly and squeeze half of a medium lemon over top. I serve this with a quinoa salad.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:23 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• My DH smokes it in our smoker.

Answer by louise2 at 7:41 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• Soy sauce and brown sugar marinade. Yum!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:47 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• I'm not too wild about salmon, but I do like to spread it with a mixture of dill and sour cream, then bake it till it's flaky.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:51 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• I put BBQ Sauce on it and baked it.
    ChasingBridges

Answer by ChasingBridges at 6:37 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• Sprinkled with seasoned rice vinegar and baked until flaky
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 6:59 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• I love salmon. My favorite is to put a dab of butter on a salmon steak, then dill, paprika, salt, pepper, whatever. Then sprinkle a tablespoon of bread crumbs on each. Then some more spices if you want. Then bake. It is so yummy. I also grill it with teryaki sauce.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:55 PM on Aug. 14, 2013