What is the best type of double stroller to get...

my kids are 2 and 3...they are okay at holding my hand and walking but we cant go far and they always end up wanting to be held..What is a good stroller to get that wont cost me a arm and leg.. thanks

mom2girliegirls

Asked by mom2girliegirls at 8:07 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I have a 2 and 3 year old too but I have to use a sit and stand. I got mines at Toys r us for $149.99.
    I have been using the sit and stand for two years and it works out well for me. You can also look on Craigslist for a used stroller or the cheap stores. Good luck
    star0705

Answer by star0705 at 8:25 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• thanks ill have to check that kind out....do your kids fight over who gets to stand??
    mom2girliegirls

Answer by mom2girliegirls at 9:12 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I have a bunch of double strollers. I don't recommend a side by side, they're too unweildly.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 10:06 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I'm not sure how much it cost, it was a gift from my mom, but we have a Graco DuoGlider and it's wonderfull! It's light, thin, and very easy to manuver.
    kira_5105

Answer by kira_5105 at 3:35 PM on Feb. 19, 2009