What the?!

I stopped at McDonald's to grab a burger while I was out- nothing special a 380 calorie bbq burger from the dollar menu and a diet coke...
I get my food and leave, and I pull it out and it is some burger that has what looks like fritos on it along with white cheese and some kind of disgusting looking sauce, orang-ey in color

WHAT the hell Mc D's?! I did not eat it and due to there being no way to get back in there from the other side (median in the way) I just put it back in the bag and went on with my day...now I'm eating lunch at home *just got back

any ideas on what the heck kind of burger they gave me?

charlotsomtimes

Asked by charlotsomtimes at 6:35 PM on Aug. 14, 2013 in Food & Drink

• I would have gone back thru and demanded the right burger AND my money back.
    I've done it more than once. I never get my money, but I get free apple pies!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:41 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• Yuck! I don't know what it is, but it sounds nasty.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:49 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• Yikes, that sounds gross. I don't even eat the "normal" food there, I can't imagine what's in that thing... I would call it their new "mutant burger"...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:10 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• http://www.delish.com/food/recalls-reviews/mcdonalds-testing-burger-tortilla-strips

It's the new frito burger they are testing on certain markets for the dollar menu. Sounds nasty to me. Sorry for lack of clicky ability. :)
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 6:53 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• I do too but I want my cherry pies back.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:05 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• looks nasty too- I threw it away.

Good thing I only paid a buck for it!
    charlotsomtimes

Comment by charlotsomtimes (original poster) at 7:03 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

****

Yeah- I would have ...and was going to- but like I said- there was a median in the way and it would have been a royal pain to get back to it, so for a buck...I just let it go
    charlotsomtimes

Comment by charlotsomtimes (original poster) at 8:50 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• It's McNasty's- isn't it ALL "mystery meat'? lol :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:52 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

******
    true maybe...but I would have eaten it if it had bbq sauce on it instead of thw weird stuff that WAS on it!
    charlotsomtimes

Comment by charlotsomtimes (original poster) at 9:20 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• Nothing they do surprises me.
    morebee7

Answer by morebee7 at 12:13 AM on Aug. 15, 2013