• In the Spotlight:

would you consider this prostitution?

sometimes when i want money from my SO i will always do something great in bed and then ask for the money, is that prostitution?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• do you ask for money when you do the laundry or keep the kids all day while he works? is that prostitution, as well? i think if he knows he has to 'pay' for the extra special things (sexually), then perhaps he'll either a) do/receive 'it' well, and/or b) show you the money! lol
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:18 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Only if it leaves you feeling like a hooker...
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 8:14 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Yep. Why do you have to ask him for money?
    Anonymous

• anon. 8:14 because he told he wants me to be a stay at home mom and he would give me money, but when i want something expensive i have to ask for a lil extra $$
    Anonymous

• yes. sexual favors for money even if he is your so, is considered prostitution.

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 8:17 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• sounds hookerish to me.
    Anonymous

• I read somewhere that marriage itself is a form of prostitution. Especially when the woman doesn't work. I'm not sure I agree with it, but I read it somewhere.
    Anonymous

• Well, wow, I wouldn’t call it prostitution, but its not really right either, but hey, as long as he’s happy and you’re happy. Just don’t do this with someone you’re not dating, married, or engaged to.
    candace71306

Answer by candace71306 at 8:21 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Honestly, I don't think you should have to ask for money. I don't care if you are a SAHM and he works, it's your money too. You work just as hard, if not harder than he does. But if you are giving sexual favors in exchange for money, it is a form of prostitution. But you're not out on the street corner having sex with 20 different men. It's your husband, it's not exactly the same thing.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:21 PM on Feb. 18, 2009