Silly things kids say...what has your said or done lately

just now
daughter playing legos at kitchen table with her grandma (grandma is the queen of legos)
daughter said " oh, no, not him, he has scary eyebrows"
a lego dude must have a unibrow

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 9:44 PM on Aug. 14, 2013 in Just for Fun

• My son is visiting with his cousins this week, they are 3 and 5 and call their Grandma "Gayball" because that's the way the oldest said it and apparently it stuck LOL. Anyway, apparently this confused my son who took to calling her "Meatball" haha. I thought that was great.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 10:37 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• DGS was messing with his phone and texting. I an not sure what he meant to say but my response was have you lost your mind?
    Him- No, I know where it is, It got sucked into this stupid phone. Help me grammy!
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:56 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• Granddaughters were busy this weekend getting new clothes for back to school. They came over to try them on and I was watching the 9 year old. She was doing all these funny moves, squatting, throwing her hands up, etc... I asked her what she was doing and she said she was trying out the jeans to make sure they were just right for the monkey bars.....

So, we had to go back and get her the stretchy ones, so that, yes.... she can comfortably climb on the monkey bars....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:47 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• My 4 year old announced to the entire church during the Children's Sermon that I forgot to pay the babysitter.
    ChasingBridges

Answer by ChasingBridges at 10:14 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• lol My son(6 in OCT). My husband asked him if he wanted a sibling, he said yes but a little brother. Husband asked him what if we have a girl...Son "Can't you return her to God?"

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:29 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• I dared to suggest getting rid of a stuffed bunny my daughter has had for ages because one of its legs was about to fall off. She wailed, "But Moooooooom! He still has three more legs!"
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:27 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• monkey bars
    girl after my own heart
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Aug. 14, 2013