How?

I would love any advice from moms who are juggling work fulltime 40 hrs a week,school,home,and children all of the above together. Have you had to work part time because fulltime was to much on top of everything else?
I'm 40 yrs old and I'm done with jobs that don't pay,and aren't something to be proud of. I want to train in something just not sure what I'd be good in. My brain doesn't let me retain what I learn,I also have a LD undiagnosed. I was in resource in school and I have a 5th grade education.
I want a job I can be proud of.I want to be self sufficient in all things. I don't know what God has planned for me but this certainly can't be it.
Also wanted to add that i suffer from anemia so I'm always dragging my butt so I know all of these things will make it harder.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Aug. 14, 2013 in Money & Work

• I know your gonna think I'm being stupid or I' will get shunned here but honestly i have felt is worthless like my life isn't going anywhere and have considered suicide numerous times. I know I would be hurting the ones I love but I feel like I can't give them anything. I have no talents that I've found yet. I'm a piece of shit on welfare.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:40 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• What job do you have now?

I am 42 years young and not looking to do anymore work than what I am doing now. ;-)
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:42 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• I have a 5th grade education.

nunh hunh
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:43 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• Ummmm....

Really, I have no work to do here....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:45 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• I've had some pretty bad things go on with the people who were suppose to protect me growing up,they aren't good and I won't go into it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:46 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• "they aren't good and I won't go into it. "

Thank you.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:46 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• luvmygrandgirl

Answer by luvmygrandgirl at 11:47 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

Now you are all grown up you still cannot let this keep you from progressing in life.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:48 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• This requires that you get off your butt and make things happen. I didn't go to college until later and managed it with three kids under the age of 7.

If you have an "undiagnosed" LD then you need to get it diagnosed. Then you need to decide what you want to be when you grow up. Then, you need to call your community college, figure out what classes you need to take and get your financial aid in order.

None of this happens while you sit on the couch waiting for it. Gotta do it yourself. And if you have anemia, get an iron supplement from your doctor.

And quit allowing what happened to you as a child determine what you do as an adult. It's a cop out.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 11:50 PM on Aug. 14, 2013

• If nothing changes, nothing changes.
    If you say you are a piece of shit, well, then I guess you are.
    CHANGE YOUR STORY, CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:50 PM on Aug. 14, 2013