Are you happy with the storie of your life? Is there anything you would have changed?

Goldenbrowny

Asked by Goldenbrowny at 8:21 PM on Feb. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have had a very hard life. i didnt have an easy childhood at all and i have made so many mistakes that i cant even count them. but i wouldnt change my life for anything. i feel that everything i have gone through in my life has made me who i am.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:24 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i am with SThompson... i have had a super crazy hard life...but i wouldnt change it for a thing... made me who i am...without out, i wouldnt be as strong as i am....and this is the life GOD gave me so i am happy with it.... good or bad....can only rain for so long...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:28 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Oh I'm happy witht the way things are now, but.... there are some things I would change. MOstly the things that have screwed me up emotionally but haven't truly impacted my life in any way (kinda complicated to explain). Even though I've had it rough almost my whole life, I believe it all brought me HERE, and I wouldn't change that for anything.
    I hope that made sense.
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 8:30 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i too have lead a difficult life but i believe everything that has happened has been so for a reason it has made me into the women i am today. would i change anything...i dont know. maybe not gone out with some of the losers i have dated..but besides that. i have been juggling with the idea if i could have saved myself for marriage would i but i had my first child out of wed-lock and am having difficulties w/ her father but thats how i knew i loved my husband is when i saw him with my daughter so i dont knw.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 8:41 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• Let's just say...I've made a lot of lemonade.
    Anonymous

• I agree with all the ladies, whatever we had in our lives made us stronger and that's who we are today...
    But if I had a choice I would like to get married before having a kid... It's just a mental thing:)
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 10:30 PM on Feb. 18, 2009