11 weeks i need to vent!!! advice ???

This is my 3rd pregnancy. My first son i was miserable i threw up all 9 months never got out of bed. My second son I was sick for about a week then i was fine and i was happy pretty much the whole timme. This pregnancy im 11 weeks and miserable! my face is breaking out so bad it dont even look like me...on top of that one week i throw up all day the next week im queezy then next im fine then the next im pukin! on top of that i dont want to be touched. my poor boyfriend tries to hold me all day and kiss on me and compliment me, but i start yelling get off of me, leave me alone. i feel so bad but its uncontrollable almost i feel like amonster. also i never had cravings so strong. like out of nowhere a random food will pop into my heaf (which happebs alot) lol and i get angry if i dont have it. ive never experienced this and its my 3rd pregnancy....i thought it was suppose to be easier...maybe im having a girl this time...sorry moms i needed to vent...thanks for listening...

Lauren1990

Asked by Lauren1990 at 1:30 PM on Aug. 15, 2013 in Pregnancy

• For me my pregnancies got increasingly difficult. With my last two I was sick the entire 9 months and went through numerous medications to help me keep food and fluids down.
    You're pregnant, hormones are crazy. Apologize to you bf and when you feel stress building up, go for a walk instead!

Answer by missanc at 1:41 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

• This too shall pass.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:35 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

• feel better
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 7:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2014