Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

now how do i go about this?

I recently broke up with the father of my child. He has moved out, yet we still do everything together, its like we are still a family except he doesn't stay the night.

We are young, me early twenties- him late 20s.
Upon his moving out, I have wanted to participate in sexual things with another girl. However, him and myself are still sexually active. So, I found it only fair I be honest and tell him my thoughts.

He was hesitant at first, but he came around and said it would be OK if he could watch. I agreed he could watch as long as I can do it without him the first couple times to become comfortable with the girl; and so she can become comfortable with me. Not to mention shed have to get used to the idea of letting him watch.

Now, he is constantly bugging me about it and how he should get to pick the girl blahh blahh.

I guess my question is; what boundaries do I set?

Answer Question

Asked by angeljo26 at 3:46 PM on Aug. 15, 2013 in Relationships

Level 2 (6 Credits)
Answers (17)
  • Get a job & grow up.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

  • If he's an EX then I'd say that's a boundary right there. Its blurring the lines of the situation. Stop fucking him.
    If you're ready to move on, then do so. He should be out of the picture.

    PS- Make sure you file for custody and child support. Parental rights are a tad more important than pussy.

    Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:53 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

  • Are you just trying to tease him or fulfill one of his fantasies? You do know that most guys like the girl & girl stuff. Of course he wants to watch. He probably got a woody when you were telling him about it. If you are unsure of your sexuality, you need to be upfront w/ both partners about what your feelings are.

    And I totally agree with Party Gal- you need to get things legalized when it comes to your child. Establish custody, parental rights & get child support ordered.

    Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:56 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

  • butterflyblue19

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:57 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

  • let's change the words, "another girl" to "another man"...

    Answer by feralxat at 4:02 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

  • WTF??!! Why the hell does he have any say in your sex life? Why are you still sleeping with him and letting him dictate who you can and can't sleep with if he is your EX?! WTF is wrong with you?

    Answer by kmath at 4:12 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

  • PartyGalAnne

    Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

  • Parental rights are a tad more important than pussy, I just choked on my sandwich, and spit it all over the computer, LOL!

    Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 5:03 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

  • I thought you said he moved out, as in you two broke up? So he is an EX? He has not say in your life at all then!

    Answer by louise2 at 5:08 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

  • Go away

    Answer by Dardenella at 5:46 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.