If you could save one life today would you?

I am a 56 years old aneuresym survivor,you would never know by looking at me,but trying to find the right help for all the struggles it brings and with no friends or family to help just my little dog Mazy .. I have tried desperately for 10 years to get answers . I was a nurse and am shocked at how no oones knows or cares about the post traumatic stress that follows..It really is the invisible disability..thank you

tessa001

Asked by tessa001 at 5:08 PM on Aug. 15, 2013 in Health

• If I could, yes.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:19 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

• Yes,
    But I am not sure what your question has to do with the remainder of your post.

PTS can occur after any stressful event.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:23 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

• Are you getting help from a mental health professional? If not, you should look into it. It sounds like you are depressed.

But to answer your question, if I was put in that position to help save someone, I would do whatever I could to try & do so.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:23 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

• Are you feeling like you might harm yourself? Of course if I could save someone I would, I am so sorry about all of your troubles, and I think you need to keep searching for help, is there no support groups for this?
    2kids2dogs2cats

Answer by 2kids2dogs2cats at 5:25 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

• I'm sorry for the medical issues you have been dealing with. So many people have "invisible" diseases that they don't even know about. There are tones of autoimmune diseases that cause so many problems for people and there really aren't any answers or treatments available for many people. Try to remember your not alone, and don't stop trying to seek help.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:17 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

• Without a doubt, I would!!!

Answer by older at 7:27 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

• It sounds like you've been through a lot. I'm sorry you're feeling so low. Please keep on trying to find help. I'm glad you have your dog for companionship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

• I would try to.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:25 AM on Aug. 16, 2013