Morning sickness is officially in full swing :(

I posted about a week ago saying that I 'felt nauseated most of the time but have only been ill once'. Well I can honestly say that sickness is here with a bang! Vomiting at least 2-3 times daily, it's only at about 6pm I start to feel better, I've almost completely gone off my food and don't usually want anything to eat. I've tried ginger teas, and I keep crackers by my bed so I snack on those before getting out if bed in the morning, but everything ends up down the toilet! I had literally one mouthful of a blueberry pancake earlier and found myself looking down the toilet almost instantly :(
Rant over!
Feel free to leave advice pls!

kylie_bob

Asked by kylie_bob at 5:31 PM on Aug. 15, 2013 in Pregnancy

• softener turns my stomach :(

Oh, smells can be really bad triggers! I hope you feel better soon. For me, toast helped, or mashed potatoes, cottage cheese, and cold pudding helped.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:56 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

• So Sorry. I know how you feel, I had bad "all day" sickness with my youngest. Just try to hang in there & avoid triggers.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:36 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

• Oh boy! I remember that all too well. Just remember it's all for the greater good & being sick is a good sign. So sleep as much as you can & try to find something that helps with the nausea. How about Lemonade or Cranapple juice in ice water? Oranges & grapes helped me too. I feel for you :(
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:38 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

• I tried to get past the idea of eating "meals" at all, and just ate a few bites of whatever, whenever I thought I could. Mine wasn't morning sickness so much as all day sickness. Ginger ale helped me the most, have you tried that instead of flat tea? The bubbles can make a difference.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:02 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

• lemon drops....the hard candy....that and ginger snaps are pretty much all I lived on for months of my pregnancies.
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 7:02 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

• i ate fruits. tons and tons of fruit. grapes really helped me when i was nauseated and hungry at the same time.
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 7:58 PM on Aug. 15, 2013

• It's unreal what makes me vomit! Even the smell of our fabric softener turns my stomach :( thanks all xx
    kylie_bob

Comment by kylie_bob (original poster) at 5:43 PM on Aug. 15, 2013